Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Beautiful Are Dead.. We're Livin' With The Ugly

i really like the whole black on black look right now. black shirt with a black design with my black evisu jeans... looks like darth vader without the mask... so of course i love this, and severely need this asap.
i just found this website today. check it out: http://www.illusivemedia.com/web/cream/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=321

I feel like talking about something besides clothes and fashion, but i'm not sure what to talk about so i'll just post up some random thoughts.

Random 5:
1. The beautiful are dead, we're livin' with the ugly (not 100% true because i know alot of good people)
2. Material things (why am i and so many others attracted to material things?)
3. Family (It was fun playing with my little sister today.)
4. I can't decide if i should buy a 08' M6 or an 08' CLS63? Maybe i'll just get a lambo.
5. Why hasn't Ya Boy blown up yet? The majors probably aren't ready to give him the $ he wants. They need to just invest in the future, cuz he's the truth.

OH AND I REALLY WISH I HAD THESE. GUCCI COLORWAY FOR NIKE DUNK HI. $3,000.. A LITTLE OVERPRICED, DONT U THINK?
I hope i get to hang out in San Jose with my Dad & Tina soon. See the beautiful aren't all dead because those are good people. + my good buddy and cousin Silas.

christmas has come early this year... here is a song off of Ya Boy's upcoming mixtape Optimus Rhyme.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/571568368a5a10/

No comments: